Saturday, July 14, 2012

Things from Target & CVS

Got some ELF products! I wanted to get more, but yeah, I controlled myself. Lol.


  1. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
  2. Blush in Tickled Pink
  3. Blush in Candid Coral
  4. Eyelid Primer 
  5. Eyeshadow C Brush
  6. Contour Brush
 
Here are the blushes!
Their swatches.

Spoiled nail colors by Wet n Wild. (L-R: The Parking Meteor Expired, Breakfast in Red)
Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector.

I actually saw this Garnier product in a tv commercial, and I got curious. I really hope this works, because I have spots on my face that I'm so frustrated about. :( I also got this oil-free foaming scrub from Neutrogena (the pink one. Forgot to take a picture. :(). It says to clear breakouts, and it also has salicylic acid. Hmm.

Who has tried these products? Are they any good? I swear, I really want my face to be clear of spots and pimples. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters