Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nanie's Makeup

Hello! I just want to share some pictures (of me HAHA) that were taken a few weeks back. Mark, Nanie (Mark's sister), and I had a little photo/video thing for Nanie's upcoming YouTube site for makeup stuff. And yup, she did my makeup. I requested for a JLO inspired look. Lol. :p I felt like it was a real photoshoot too, because Mark even had backdrops and lights at home. Hahaha! It was fun, and we finished late. By the end of the shoot, I was so tired. x_x










Being silly. HAHAHA.

I forgot why I was laughing here. LOL CANDID!
My eye makeup!!!

Mark hasn't edited the video yet since he's been so busy with his film work. I'll post the makeup tutorial here too once it's done. :) Okay, good night!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters